Prayers for the Dying
Have you been called to the bedside of a dying loved one, and wished you had a copy of the prayers for the dying? This convenient booklet can fit in your purse or glove compartment, and is the English translation of the prayers from the Roman Ritual for persons in their death agony.
- Litany for the Dying
- Recommendation of the departing soul
- Prayers to Our Lady and St. Joseph for the dying
- Aspirations and short prayers to be prayed by the dying person
- Prayers for the last agony
- Prayer to be said immediately after the soul has departed